The 2nd Edition and some HL Paper 3 exercises

The 2nd edition is now with the graphic designer, and should be printed up by early April. It is a significantly different book, most notably because the printed book will only contain exercises, the lessons to accompany the exercises being freely available online. To learn more about the second edition, please have a look at the relevant page indicated above.

As well, the book will contain over 20 pages of HL Paper 3-style questions. As I have been asked about these questions a number of times in the past couple of months I have decided to release them (with solutions) later this week or early next week as an e-book to help students prepare for their exams in May. When I have successfully loaded the book up onto iTunes I will let you know.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to The 2nd Edition and some HL Paper 3 exercises

1. Christine Choy says:

May I know How can I order a E copy ?
    Please advise !
    Thank You!
    Best Regards
    Christine

2. Jag s manku says:

I ordered and paid for HL 3 quantative exercises paper. I expected to receive a PDF copy. I have not received it as yet. Could you please forward the same? Thank you.

• Administrator says:

Dear Jag,
      Thanks for ordering the question set. If you go back to the Gumroad site (https://gumroad.com/l/ocdC) you should see what looks like a receipt – click on the link with the document name on the receipt and you should be able to download the PDF.
      If this doesn’t work, pop me an email tomorrow and I will email the PDF to you directly.
      Best wishes,
      Bryce

3. Phil Waugh says:

Please invoice me for 13 copies of your Paper 3 questions and worked solutions 2nd ed
    Regards
    Phil Waugh

• Administrator says:

Dear Phil,

Thank you for your note. I shall send you the reproduction waiver and an invoice in a short time. I hope the exercises were of use to your students.

Bryce

4. Ms. Jinal says:

Dear Bryce,
    i wanted to place the order for the 2nd edition of the workbook.
    Will you please guide me for the same.
    Awaiting for your reply on the email.

Regards & Thanks,